Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blogging is hard

I was trying not to turn this into a "What I ate today," blog, because the majority of the men, and many of the women out there are just not interested. I've seen my own boyfriend's eyes glaze over when I've been talking about the amount of fat in a sunflower seed. And I am sorry!

But since this is about dieting and Making the Cut's effectiveness I will tell you this. Normally when I go for a run after work I am absolutely raging hungry afterwards. I ran, all told, about 45-50 minutes yesterday on what I'd consider not a lot of food and was NOT HUNGRY afterwards. For those of you looking to deploy, here's what I ate. All others glaze over.

Breakfast: 2 Egg whites, 1 cup Kashi Go Lean, 1/2 cup milk
Lunch: Low carb wrap, ground turkey, zucchini, and slice of fat free cheese
Snack: @ about 5 p.m. Apple and natural peanut butter
Dinner: Chicken, onion and apple soft tacos

For me, the forumla of fat, carbs and protien in everything is working to stave off my trucker appetite. See if it works for you!

No comments: